If you want to send RPC requests from here, you'll need to log in:
- Click the green Authorize button (it should have an open padlock icon)
- In the client_id text field, type the client id
- Click the green Authorize button beneath the scopes
- A PlaidCloud login tab should open in your browser. Log in as you normally would.
- You should now be logged in. You can close the Available Authorizations window.
- You can now send RPC requests by going to the method you want and clicking Try it out
- If you're logged in, you should get a response. If you have not successfully logged in, you'll get a 401 Unauthorized error.
Last modified December 20, 2022 at 10:05 AM EST: remove sitemap priority (56709da)